Welcome to the Journals pages of Egerton University , where journals from the University have been brought together to one dedicated resource.
Egerton University Journal System combines improved accessibility with your own customisable features so that the information you need is readily available when you need it most.
Journal of Science and Technology
1. Egerton Journal of Science and Technology is a refereed periodical published in July of each year. The Journal publishes original papers derived from biological, physical, veterinary, agricultural, architectural and engineering research works.
2. Ideas contained in papers reflect opinions of authors and not of Egerton University or Journal Editors.
3. As an editorial policy, original unpublished full papers (2000 to 6000 words) in Biological, Physical, Veterinary, Agricultural sciences, Architectural and Engineering subjects, which advance University teaching, research and stimulate intellectual life, economic and cultural development, scientific and technological progress, and any other related material will be considered for publication.
4. Full review articles (2000-6000 words), which discuss previously published work must indicate the period under review and show originality in the discriminative selection of material for comment and assessment of the current state of research and knowledge in the topics chosen for discussion.
5. Reviews of books published in the last two years before the date of publication of each particular issue of Egerton Journal of Science and Technology will be considered for publication.
6. Short communications (1000-3000 words) emphasizing significant new concepts, methods, applications and preliminary research findings. Acceptance depends on: Research results which are complete but do not warrant comprehensive treatment; Research work which is incomplete and unlikely to be concluded to the point where it would be reported in a conventional scientific paper; Other useful research findings and developments which in the opinion of the Editorial Board would be of value if published promptly.
7. Egerton Journal of Science and Technology is an open scholarly periodical and contributors are expected to follow formats normally acceptable in their respective disciplines. For consistency in the journal, the following guidelines must be followed when preparing manuscripts:
Egerton Journal of Education and Human Resources
The ultimate goal of the Journal of Education and Human Resources is not only to give you the latest research findings but also to help you gain recognition in scholarly work by providing a forum for publication
Journal Of Environment , Natural Resources Management and Society
Journal of Environment Natural Resources and Society (J. env. nat. res. manag. soc.; ISSN 2079-8237) publishes original papers on any aspect of environment, natural resources and society. The scope of the Journal of Environment Natural Resources and Society comprises environmental ecology, pollution, land use management and degradation, management and conservation of natural resources (water, soil, wildlife, forests, minerals, etc), rural and urban human population growth and its impacts on environment, physical and economic geography.
Journal of Humanities, Social Sciences & Education
Egerton Journal of Humanities, Social Sciences and Education uses a style sheet that combines ideas drawn from available styles, i.e., the American Psychological Association (APA), the Modern Language Association (MLA), and other citation and documentation systems, to produce a unique and user-friendly format. What follows below is a summary of the basic information that potential contributors to the journal must be in possession of. These instructions will apply to all contributions of papers to the journal.